Thursday, January 17, 2013

2013


Well hello there!

Happy New Year friends! I hope each of you had a fabulous Christmas season. I sure did. It was time to power down and spend time with family, and it was just what I needed.

Now I’m back and 2013 has got me so excited, guys. I’m not big on New Years resolutions, but I felt inspired to clear the mental clutter and get my mind ready to “Make Things Happen in 2013.” Slogan sound familiar? Lara Casey, publisher and editor-in-chief of Southern Weddings mag, spent her first blog posts of the New Year sharing a five-part goal setting series titled “MakingThings Happen in 2013”, and girls, IT IS AMAZE. If you aren’t familiar with it, I challenge each of you to pop on over to her blog and get started. You will thank me. Actually you will thank her. You can thank me for suggesting you check it out though. Please come back and tell me what you think! Whether you are focusing on business or personal goals, this series will have you ready to accomplish big things in 2013. I really can't say enough good things about it.

God has sure been good to Molly Elizabeth Design throughout the past year, and I feel so lucky and blessed. I thank you all for cheering me on and encouraging me. Your sweet words really do mean so much to me.  

Cheers to 2013 and all that it has in store!

MM

2 comments: