Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Weekend Recap

Hi sweet readers!

The past few days have been insanely busy. It was a wedding weekend here at M.E.D. A full post on Amanda and Jason's day will be up soon! In the meantime, here is some instagram goodness that I snapped on Saturday.





We spent Sunday in clean up and recovery mode, and hit the ground running on Monday with planning meetings as well as meeting a sweet new bride and her fabulous mother. I feel so blessed every time I meet another bride-to-be and am able to be a part of their special day.

I'll be hitting the rode Thursday for my trip down to Tampa to visit a best friend and meet her sweet new baby boy. So tonight is laundry, cleaning and getting the house organized. Tomorrow is packing and putting together a goody basket for momma and baby. I am beyond excited.

Till next time!

MM








No comments:

Post a Comment