Monday, September 10, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to The Daily!

 

I figure I should introduce myself. 

My name is Molly, owner of Molly Elizabeth Design. Nestled in sweet Tallahassee, you can usually find me spending some Q.T. with the  two loves of my life--one of them has four legs and a fluffy tail. More about them later...

I think one of the best and quickest ways to get to know someone is to know what they love, what their passion is, and what makes them tick, so I will make it simple and give you a  list of the top 10 things that are guaranteed to put a smile on my face.
  • God and my family. I'd be lost without both, especially the first one.
  • Helping people celebrate their milestones seriously makes my day.
  • The first consultation with a newly engaged couple is the sweetest thing. Their excitement is contagious.
  • Coffee. Can't live without it.
  • Turning the simple act of cooking into an evening affair. It's what I look forward to all day.
  • Making a house a home.
  • Pretty things. Fabrics, colors, textures. I love it all.
  • Stationary. Sending is just as good, if not better than receiving.
  • Magazine subscriptions. I stalk the mailman when one of my magazines is due to arrive.
  • Seeing the groom's face when one of our brides makes her way down the aisle is simply beautiful and brings me so much joy.
Of course, there is so much more that could be added to this list, but this quick overview gives you an idea about me.

I find so much joy in helping our clients prepare for events that are so important to them. That's how I know that I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing. This blog will be our way of sharing the latest news and projects at Molly Elizabeth Design and anything else I deem worthy of sharing along the way.  I hope you'll love it and visit often.

Till next time!


M.E.

2 comments: