Thursday, September 20, 2012

Kiersten's Corner


Hello everyone! My name is Kiersten Olson and I am the new intern at Molly Elizabeth Design. I am a junior at Florida State, currently majoring in Hospitality Management and Business Marketing.


My dream is to graduate, become a successful event planner (social and corporate), and move to New York City. Born in Long Island, New York I've wanted nothing more than to move back. Visiting almost every year since we relocated to South Florida has been quite a tease! 


I believe I'm on my way to a FUN and successful career as an event planner with all the wonderful mentors, including Molly, that I've come across during my intern experience. Thus far I am enjoying myself more than I ever thought possible! I've already met the September bride, discovered 'The Polka Dot Press", added to my koozie collection, discovered PicMonkey for some creative collages, met J&J Photography and had some great laughs and good times with Molly and our clients! Mind you, this has all happened in just a short 5 weeks!


I love to write and craft all kinds of things! Pinterest is my "go to"! I love the changing of seasons (fall and winter being my favorite) because I love pea coats, boots, and scarves... Oh, and how nicely my hair stays when it's cold!

 I love my Bloomingdales and Nordstrom but I NEVER skip over Marshall's! Starbucks is great, but NOTHING beats Einstein's Vanilla Hazelnut coffee. Everyday I find something new in planning in my own wedding. I think traveling is one of the most exhilarating opportunities, even though flying in an airplane is one of my biggest fears. 


Every Thursday I will post my blog "Kiersten's Corner" so you all get a little taste of my style and my inspiration that I hope to contribute to Molly Elizabeth Design.PLEASE feel free to comment, introduce yourself, etc! 
I LOVE meeting new people!

And for now and until next Thursday:



1 comment:

  1. Kiersten,

    YOU GO, GIRL. I love that you are so confident in knowing what you want out of life. You have an amazing balance of intelligence, drive, and knowing how to have fun! I can't wait to see where you end up (somewhere in the Big Apple, of course), but more importantly, all of the incredible opportunities that you will have as you make your way in the world. Keep having fun, stress less, and be the awesome, bubbly YOU that you are!

    xoxoxo

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete